The protection of your personal data is of particular concern to us as service provider and operator of the websites www.pohorec.com. We therefore process personal data of natural persons for the performance of our services, in particular for the operation of our websites and for processing marketing orders, webshop orders, events and competitions exclusively on the basis of statutory provisions (DSGVO, TKG 2003). Below we would like to inform you about the most important aspects of this data processing as follows:
Person responsible for the processing of your personal data:
- a) We have a legitimate interest in maintaining the functionality of the pohorec.com websites and in warding off targeted attacks in the form of server congestion and other system damage. For this reason, we store the IP addresses of our website visitors for a period of 30 days.
- b) For the contractual processing of inquiries and orders, we process personal data (= name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and fax number) of our customers. These data are stored with us until the expiry of the tax and corporate retention obligations (7 years).
- c) For the purpose of organizing competitions and events, the processing of personal data (= name, address, e-mail address, telephone number and date of birth) is mandatory. In the absence of consent for other processing purposes, we process the data of the participating natural persons exclusively for the purpose of fulfilling the contract, so that the data collected by us will be deleted after the conclusion of the relevant raffle or event, unless there are statutory statutory storage requirements in individual cases.
- d) If you have given your consent that we process the personal data specified in the given declaration of consent in order to contact us by letter, telephone, sms / messenger or e-mail for information about our current offers, events and competitions (= save and ), this consent always takes place independently of any contract conclusion and can at any time be submitted to Reinhard Pohorec eU be revoked. Upon receipt of the revocation, your data will be deleted in connection with the data processing just described.
- e) To make the visit to our websites attractive and to facilitate the use of certain functions for you, we use so-called cookies, which are stored on your device. These are small text files that allow us to recognize your browser the next time you visit it. In addition, the web sites pohorec.com use features of the web analytics service Google Analytics, a service of Google Inc. ("Google"), which has a Privacy Shield certification. Google Analytics uses "cookies" to enable us to analyze the use of our website and thus to further develop our offer and our website (= legitimate interest) as needed. The information generated by the cookie is usually transmitted together with the IP identifier to a Google server in the USA and stored there. We only use Google Analytics with activated IP anonymization. This means that your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, the full IP address is transmitted to a Google server in the US and pseudonymized there only by shortening. You have the option to prevent the storage of cookies on your device at any time by adjusting the settings in your browser, which may limit the functionality of our offer. You may also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and referring to your use of the website, as well as the processing of this data by Google, by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at https: // tools. google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
- f) If necessary, your personal data will be passed on to external service providers such as, in particular, lawyers, tax consultants, auditors, suppliers, banks and collection agencies for the purposes of contract execution and fulfillment of legal obligations, including prosecution of legal claims.
Rights of persons affected:
- a) You can request information from us at any time as to whether and to what extent we process your data. If we process personal data that is incomplete or incorrect, you can request their correction at any time from us.
h) You may request the deletion of your personal data from us if we use your data in an unlawful manner. In addition, from 25.5.2018 there is a right to restrict data processing, provided that the conditions set out in Art. 18 (1) GDPR are met.
- c) You have the right from 25.5.2018 that we provide you with the data that you provide us for processing in a structured, common and machine-readable format, provided that we process the data on the basis of your consent or for the purpose of fulfilling the contract Processing using automated procedures.
- d) In the event that we use your data for the purpose of performing public interest tasks or we rely on the need to safeguard our legitimate interests in processing, you may object to the processing if you have an overriding protection interest Have your data.
If you want to assert one of the above-mentioned victims' rights, please use the contact options listed under point 1. Please understand that we may request additional information from you to confirm your identity.
Right of appeal:
If you believe that we are processing your data unlawfully, we request that you contact us for prompt clarification. You also have the right to complain directly to the Austrian data protection authority, Wickenburggasse 8-10, 1080 Vienna.
Version: 18 May 2018